New opportunity not to be missed! Swingers – the crazy golf club are looking for an experienced Events Coordinator to join our growing team. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits!
Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars. Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team prides themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector. Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having very competitive benefits.
As our Events Coordinator you will sit at the core of the Sales department, connected to all members of the team. Our Events Coordinator is a vital link between our clients, the sales department and the Front of House operations team.
What will you be doing as our Events Coordinator?
- Managing the logistics of all package and private hire bookings. Mutually exploring with the customer through effective questioning to meet the client’s needs
-Working with the client to finalise their booking details as well as using this as further opportunity to ‘upgrade’ client bookings
- Swiftly and effectively responding to calls, emails, enquires and requests from the clients & Swingers team
- Maximizing sales opportunities and up selling clients in food, drink, food, extras.
- Above all else you will constantly exceed customer expectations by delivering the fantastic customer service that Swingers is built on
What makes you our perfect Events Coordinator?
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships with others
- Skilled at managing upward and managing expectations of both clients, colleagues and supervisor
- Excellent customer service skills, superior interpersonal skills, results-oriented and highly self-motivated
- Knowledge of meeting space capacities and versatility pertaining to venue capabilities and health and safety procedures and terminology
- Food and beverage knowledge is an asset
- Reasonable understanding of basic hospitality departments, particularly bars service, front office, banquets and kitchen
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthy work/life balance
- A clear career pathway
- Regular social events
- Access to Gym membership
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this friendly experienced team during this exciting period of growth and change!
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as our Events Coordinator, please click 'Apply’ now.