Kitchen Porter - Bournemouth
Exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant to join an outstanding kitchen team and begin your journey in training to become a chef.
We are open all day, every day and serve great quality fresh food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment. Our Kitchens are the engine room of the Lounge and you are the key to keeping the engine going in this fast paced business.
- Competitive pay
- Tasty meal on duty.
- Unlimited 50% staff discount to enjoy outside working hours
- Annual Loyalty share award following 3 years service.
- Easy access to pay as you earn it with Wage Stream
- Management Training courses and access to industry leading training information & support.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie
What we are looking for in our Kitchen Porters?.
- We would like to hear from you if you have had experience before as a Kitchen Assistant or KP - although experience is not necessary.
- You will be supporting our team of chefs by assisting with food preparation, operating the dishwasher, and keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe.
- This could be an ideal position for someone looking to start in a commercial kitchen. Full training will be provided and there is plenty of opportunity for promotion to chef.
Apply today to Join the Team!