Conference & Events Food & Beverage Supervisor, Hilton London Bankside
As a Conference and Events Food & Beverage Supervisor, you’ll deliver a friendly and efficient service; to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our guests and ensure they have a great experience. You’ll be attentive to our guests needs from the moment they arrive, make recommendations and serve accurately and efficiently.
What we offer you
We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together, and for those keen develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
- 28 holiday days (pro rata for part time)
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Use of Hilton team member rates, with the GO Hilton travel programme
- Amazing high street and lifestyle savings for you and your family
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
Set in one of London’s oldest and most culture-rich parts of the capital, Hilton London Bankside is ideally located just a walk away from some of London’s most famous landmarks including Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe, Borough Market and The Shard.
With a strong focus on design, each part of the property has been carefully created to reflect the fascinating history and ambiance of the surrounding area, combining the authentic Bankside urban grittiness and polished contemporary design.
You will find us very centrally located and withing walking distance from several tube stations.
- Southwark tube station – 5-minute walk
- Blackfriars tube station – 5-minute walk
- Waterloo Station – 13-minute walk
- London Bridge tube station – 15-minute walk
Your role in our family:
As a Conference and Events Supervisor, key to your role is:
- Deliver an exceptional level of service through a relaxed and professional approach – checking in with guest at each course to ensure satisfaction
- Serve guest and passing on your excellent product knowledge of all food and beverage
- Work as part of the team, help-out your fellow team members where necessary
- Encourage the highest standards across all areas (customer service, hygiene, health and safety)
- Complete opening and closing duties, re-stock as required.
- Have a professional appearance at all time
What happens next
Does the Conference and Events Porter role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes second, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell more about the Splendid Hospitality Group.
The Splendid Hospitality Group is an equal opportunities employer and a disability confident committed employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.