Membership & Fitness Advisor - Ilkley
With more than 4500 clubs worldwide, and over 170 clubs in the UK, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe and the second largest in the UK.
We actively looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of Membership & Fitness Advisor to join our team in the Anytime Fitness club in Ilkley.
The role, is an integral part of the membership experience team from membership sales through to supporting, educating and engaging with existing club members to enable them to achieve their fitness goals; enhancing the member experience and supporting a long term member fitness journey.
Anytime Fitness is a 24 hour fitness club but your working hours will fall between 9am and 8pm. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business resulting in a variety of shift patterns during the weekdays, evenings and alternate weekends.
You will work alongside the Ilkley team and report to the Club Manager and the salary will be supplemented by a target driven bonus.
You will need to :
- Be a high-energy self-starter.
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
- Be naturally sales focused and target driven with a desire to achieve
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Deliver a great member experience on the gym floor on a daily basis
- Have a proven track record from within the health/leisure industry.
- Enjoy working both within and outside of the club environment.
- Possess the ability to recognise members who need help and motivate them to set goals and to achieve them.
- Observe members and offer technique correction or demonstration when required.
- Regularly praise and encourage members to drive member retention.
- Generate a great vibe on the gym floor amongst members and staff.
- Be member focussed and actively look for opportunities to add value to each member’ visit.
- Regularly plan and create online fitness and wellbeing content.
- You must have Level 2 fitness qualifications or actively be working towards them for this role and/or experience in membership sales.
What we can give you:
- An opportunity to work in a small engaged team
- Great gym environment
- Lovely member base
- Free gym membership
- Great location in the heart of the town.
- Sales Commission
If this sounds like you , then please apply.
Applications will be considered as they are received, and interviews will be arranged immediately. We reserve the right to close adverts early, therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Application deadline: 20/09/2021
Expected start date: 27/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Target Driven Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification (preferred)
- First Aid Certificate (preferred)