For a Parkdean Resorts Electrician, safety is paramount. Our Electricians carry out all essential electrical repair and installation work in a safe and professional manner allowing our guests to enjoy their stay with ultimate peace of mind.
We are seeking a qualified Electrician to join the team at West Bay Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to execute all electrical maintenance work ensuring high levels of safety and standards are met in order to exceed customer expectations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To complete all electrical testing in accordance to the 18th Edition qualification.
- To diagnose faults, identify any part required and carry out repairs to electrical appliances.
- Responding to any urgent issues in a prompt and professional manner in order to maintain high customer engagement.
- Assisting in training any team members in regards to the correct and safe installation or set up of any electrical products such as television sets, microwaves and lighting equipment.
- Ensuring relevant systems are updated upon the completion of jobs in order for the relevant actions to be taken.
- Liaising with the Regional Health & Safety Manager in regards to any risks that may affect customers or team members.
The successful Person will:
- Be qualified with the 18th Edition Electrical Installations.
- Hold current City & Guilds 2391, 2394 or 2395 Inspection and Testing certification.
- Be experienced in completing electrical testing, inspection and installation works.
- Have a strong understanding of health & safety legislation.
- Hold excellent communication skills.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!