Personal Trainer - Ladbroke Grove, London
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Trainer to join a newly refurbished and relaunched club based in the Notting Hill/Ladbroke Grove area of London.
Anytime Fitness Ladbroke Grove is a member only club at capacity with more than 700 members per Personal Trainer.
You will not find a better member to PT ratio at a fitness club in London!
The successful candidate will have a proven track record.
You will be responsible for the success of your business and you will be able to keep 100% of the PT income which you generate.
- Unlike other gyms in London we do not ask for hours to be completed as we want you to focus on your PT business.
- Unlike other gyms in London we do not take a percentage of your PT revenue as we want you to be able to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
We do ask for a monthly rental payment which should be approximately 15% (or less) of your income.
Scenario business analysis:
- If you take 25 sessions per week your monthly income after rent will be £3,650.
- If you take 30 sessions per week your monthly income after rent will be £4,520.
- If you take 35 sessions per week your monthly income after rent will be £5,390.
You can of course take more sessions if you wish however we do encourage our PTs to have an enjoyable and sustainable work-life balance!
Further Club & Role Information
- The opportunity to build a high quality PT business. We are a premium quality club with members who pay for quality and are usually on 12 month contracts.
- A beautifully fitted out and maintained club at all times.
- 3 weeks rental holiday per year.
- Direct and regular feedback from club staff on how to successfully build your PT business.
- Subsidised PT uniform from the outset.
- Best ratio of members to PTs in the London market.
- Promote, sell and deliver prescribed 1-2-1 PT packages to members.
- Deliver all prescribed complimentary appointments to new and current members including 1-2-1 and Group Training sessions.
- Pro-actively generate new PT business.
- Encourage participation and deliver studio based classes.
- Support retention by engaging members and provide fitness advice and guidance in the club.
- Behave in an inspiring manner that creates respect from members and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum REPS/CIMSPA Level 3 Personal Trainer certification/qualification & full insurance.
- Passion for helping people achieve their fitness goals and delivering customer service excellence.
- Energetic and proactive attitude with a positive outlook.
- Excellent time management.