Junior / Mid-weight DesignerReporting to: SeniorCreativeTeamBased: East Croydon
Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. We are now on the lookout for a Junior / Mid-weight Designer
to join our growing Digital Team.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today and come "Find your Fit" with us!What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other gym company; we are The Gym Group
, a place where you can #BeYouWithUs and perform to your absolute best. And we're successful; by membership we're the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe and have held the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award for 2 years!
We hire people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and inspire those around them. We actively invest in our employees; it's so important to us that our people can thrive in our environment and can make the most of the flexibility and support we offer to all of our teams. We are proud of our people and our Gym Support teams are phenomenal; you want to be a part of that, we know you do!What you need to know about the role...
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic designer with a minimum of two years professional experience to further their career in a creative, successful, friendly and inclusive in-house creative team that truly love what they do.
You'll be working alongside our senior team and will get the opportunity to be hands on across a diverse range of projects from pull-up banners to national advertising campaigns and everything in-between. With regular campaign work, including photo and video shoots, this is an opportunity to really grow as a creative.
The expectations of the in-house studio are high but realistic. We want someone who is up for a challenge and is excited about being involved in shaping the creative direction of a brand with big aspirations.Let us tell you what we are looking for...
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Junior / Mid-weight Designer
who embraces their role, the team and our culture. We're looking for someone who is clearly able to demonstrate:
- Have a strong portfolio, demonstrating a good understanding of how to create effective design work
- Can be relied upon to come up with strong design concepts
- Have a passion and understanding of the importance of brand and visual identity
- Proficient in Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop predominantly)
- Are passionate about design and in-tune with the design industry
- Have an exceptional eye for detail which holds up whilst working under tight deadlines.
- Are highly motivated
- Are open to ideas and feedback from others and have a passion to grow as a designer.
- Able to work as a team player and independently when required
- Experience working with a major brand would be a bonus
So, we've told you all about us and our amazing new opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us about YOU, so you can come and #BEYOUWITHUS!