Customer Service Operations Manager - NottinghamSummary
Customer Service Operations Manager, NottinghamUp to 40,000 per annum + benefits
Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager ready for a fresh challenge?
Here at Buzz Bingo we have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Operations Manager to lead our team to provide exceptional service to our retail and online customers. This will be delivered by executing the customer service business plan and achieving set targets in our key performance indicators.
This role will provide the customer service department with strong leadership skills and the successful applicant will background within a call center management. This influential role will report into the Digital function here at Buzz. With a strong corporate work ethic your key focus within this role is to ensure we drive performance and deliver an exceptional customer experience for our retail and online customers whilst enjoying a safe and enjoyable gaming experience Responsibilities
Reporting into the Head of Customer Service you'll and drive the day-to-day operational execution of the customer service team to deliver outstanding service to our customers as well as implement and deliver a strategic process to deliver company SLA and KPI's.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Deliver and execute daily service levels for all contact channels Live Chat, Emails, Phones and Case Management
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of the senior customer service team and all agents
- Deliver a succession plan strategy
- Develop and deliver a clear vision and strategy for delivering an excellent customer service experience
- Lead, develop and deliver all compliance reporting weekly, periodically and quarterly working closely with the Customer Service RTA reporting your findings back to the business
- Ensure all Quality Assurance feedback key deliverables are executed in line with business development plans
- Identify key efficiencies and deliver change where required to improve service and standards in line with company SLA's and KPI's
- Manage and report on customer service turnover and recruitment requirements
- Build strong stakeholder bonds to become a trusted business leader across the organisation to be able to effect change easily, and maintain an external support network
- Identify any gaps in internal CRM platforms and report to the business of suggested requirements
- Ensure safer gambling, promotional knowledge, policies and procedures is at the forefront of all agent's daily operation to provide the correct information to our customers
- Ensure our customers are treated fairly and all customers receive excellent service in accordance with company procedures
- Work closely with the KYC, Fraud and Payments and Risk & Compliance Teams to help deliver the exceptional service
- Proven experience as a Customer Service Call Centre Manager / Leader ould be desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of delivering excellent customer service ideally in Gaming, leisure industry
- Delivered and managed high contact levels with knowledge of Live Chat
- Awareness of latest customer service best practices
- Good understanding of Data Protection (GDPR),
- Experience in Anti Money Laundering, Safer Gambling desirable
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in producing professional and insightful reporting to senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Highly personable with ability to network with a range of stakeholders and become a trusted business advisor
This is a great opportunity to lead and manage a great team of customer service advisors, office based from our Nottingham contact centre this is a full time permanent role working various shift patterns between 8am - 10pm 7 days per week. This role offers a basic salary up to 40,000 per annum + benefits. If you have the skills & experience we are looking for then apply today, we'd love to hear from you!