Customer Assistant - Belle VueSummary
What's the role?
Our Customer Hosts are the people who make our customers feel at home, and make sure they all feel part of what's going on in Club.
Whether that is welcoming our customers, signing up new members, explaining how the games work, serving food and drink, selling tickets or just making time for a chat with our customers: it's a role that keeps our clubs the welcoming places they are - and it's vital. At Belle Vue in Greater Manchester we're looking for:
A people person. Someone who loves to chat. You don't have to be an all-singing, all-dancing extrovert, but you DO need to be brilliant at engaging with people, friendly, and good at spotting when people need help or encouragement.You'll also need to be:
- A good listener. Listening is one of our Values and it really matters to us. Being able to listen to the needs of our customers and tune in to the needs of your team is a skill we look for in everyone who works for us.
- Good at juggling different tasks. There is always something to do - and you'll need to be good at keeping an eye on a few things at once, as well as spotting what needs to be done, before it needs doing.
- Happy when working as part of a team. That's crucial for us - pulling together and working hard as a team is vital to how we work.
In return for everything you bring, we offer an exciting role in a dynamic, rapidly-expanding business and a competitive rewards package. We also offer lots of opportunities for you to develop your career and learn new skills. You'll also get massively discounted food in our clubs and free Bingo every month. Plus, get all this from day one:
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave plus Public Holidays
- Pension Auto Enrolment scheme
- Discounted Staff Meals
Apply now and we'll be in touch as soon as possible or email your CV to email@example.com
Why Buzz Bingo?
A little bit about us...
Joining us means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it's true. Our teams in Support Centre and our 92 Clubs across the country are smart, energised and passionate about what they do. We know each person here can make a big difference, so we'll support your professional goals, give you what you need to thrive, and help you accomplish the right results - whatever your role. We're dedicated to putting a smile on the face of every Customer every single day and making our players feel as much a part of our family as we do. About Buzz Bingo
Buzz Bingo is Britain's Biggest Bingo Club with a significant percentage of the UK's retail bingo halls and an award-winning website. We've got a massive community of members that's growing by the day. Our big Buzz Bingo players love big fun, big laughs, and big prizes. We bring people together for fun and games all over the country online and in our clubs every single day. It's easy to see what your pals are up to at BuzzBingo.com, just add them to your Bingo Buddies and click their name to join their game.
Ages 23+ 8.91 Per Hour
Ages 21 - 22, 8.36 Per Hour
Ages 18 - 20, 6.56 Per Hour Sound Byte
Club Location - Kirkmanshulme Ln, Manchester M18 7BA