Events CRM Executive - NottinghamAbout us and your role
At Buzz Bingo, we do things a little differently. If you want to be part of something special, part of a unique community, part of a huge support network, well, you've come to the right place. You see, at Buzz Bingo we're like a family, working together to achieve our business goals and create the fantastic experience that our members love.
Here in the retention team, we are a voice for our players. We talk to them through a wide - and ever growing! - set of channels and put the players at the heart of everything we do. We're also ambitious and creative, we love to come up with new ideas, try them out and learn from it, always improving and increasing our results. We're passionate about our work and are looking for a new team member who embodies our team values: be nice, stay humble, and get things done!What you'll be doing
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Develop and build CRM campaigns through use of SQL / campaign tool using multiple channels (Direct Mail, email, SMS)
- Utilise SQL/ campaign tool to develop and maintain weekly (& daily) reports on the response from all campaign activity, detailing cell performance within each campaign and providing one overall report on a weekly basis that summarises all CRM activity taking place
- Responsible for the management and enhancement of campaign history to ensure the campaigns selected within the CRM team are logged and structured appropriately to enable campaign analysis
- Produce end of campaign deep-dive analysis that goes beyond cell performance to critically analyse changes in customer behaviour and provide a detailed understanding of the differences between responders and non-responders.
- Interrogate local CRM systems to regularly monitor local campaign activity and performance and management of customers contact both centrally and locally
- Maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, including the Marketing team, IT and operational business unit managers
- Assist the CRM Manager with other important divisional Marketing Projects as required
- Proficient using SQL, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of campaign selections, understanding database management, reporting and analytical techniques
- Utilise SQL\Campaign tool to develop and maintain daily, weekly and ad-hoc results in response to campaign activity
- Evidence of a customer focused background with a keen eye for detail, bringing simplicity to complex situations.
- Ability to build strong working relations with internal and third-party providers
- Applicant must have worked with large customer datasets and utilised the above to showcase actionable results\insights
- Previous experience summarising daily and weekly results
- SQL (essential)
- Excel (essential)
- Visualisation tool - Power Bi (essential)
- Statistical - R or another tool (desirable)
- Online gambling experience e.g. reporting on bingo, casino or poker online KPIs (desirable)
- Has historically used Optimove and\or used a statistical tool such as R (desirable)
This role offers a basic salary up to 32,000 + benefits. This role offers a hybrid mix of remote and office based working with travel to both our Nottingham and London offices. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and are ready for a fresh challenge within a great business then APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!