Apprentice Operations Assistant - South Oxhey Leisure Centre - Watford
Fixed Term Contract – Reviewed after 12 months
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role and who is ready to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
Why not apply for an Everyone Active apprenticeship programme today! We are a leader in leisure industry specific apprenticeships giving you the skills and qualifications to have a career in leisure. This 12 month Level 2 work based programme will include both on and off the job training.
We need an Apprentice Operations Assistant who will…
- Want to learn to be an effective communicator with other team members
- Be part of a motivated team fully embracing our company values
- Want to learn to deliver high customer service standards
- Want to ensure high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained within the centre
- Ensure equipment setups are completed safely and on time
National Pool Lifeguard qualification will be gained during the course. You’ll also gain a swimming teacher and fitness qualification. This position will involve day, evening and weekend work, including public holidays.
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 200 plus centres nationwide.