Store Administrator - Chiswick
Job title: Store Administrator
Reports to: Store Manager
Direct reports: None
Job Purpose (overview of the role)
As the person responsible for store administration you will be responsible for accurate and timely control of paperwork relating to store operations such as goods received notes, you will do the cashing up of tills and submit paperwork to deadlines.
You will also help in the store during busy periods such as working on Tills during the lunch rush.
Job Role (day to day tasks)
What you will do
- Service – you will support external customers on Tills but also internal customers such as the Store Manager and the Finance department.
- Administration – you will ensure that cashing up is done accurately and that goods received notes are properly administered.
- Support your Store Manager with completing administrative tasks such as dealing promptly with goods received notes and cashing up.
- Liaising with Finance on any queries they may have.
- This may occasionally involve working in areas outside of your normal duties e.g. helping in the store.
- Take the time to learn about products in the store to be able to advise customers when working on tills.
- Be able to confidently use Planet Organic’s systems, databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- When dealing with external and internal customers you will ensure that they are dealt with promptly and in a friendly manner.
- Demostrate a sense of urgency to avoid customers having to wait.
- Adhere to Planet Organic’s grooming standards.
- Follow cashing up procedures.
- Ensure that the managers office is organised.
- Able to undertake shift work that involves early morning starts.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
- Able to lift boxes and stretch if necessary.
- Confidently operate tills therefore confidence with numbers is important.