Part Time Maintenance & Grounds Person - Guildford, Surrey
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Our Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a part time Maintenance and Grounds Person to join our growing team at our friendly resort near Guildford.
We are looking for someone who can work 4 days a week, 8 hours per day.
Edgeley Holiday Park is set in 26 acres of secluded Surrey woodland nestling in the Surrey Hills, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Our park has an atmosphere of tranquillity and is a place to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners, and guests. It is our personal purpose to ensure that our family exists to bring joy to yours.
Why Join Us
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- work within a team to maintain our grounds which includes mowing, trimming, hedge cutting and general repairs
- work will include painting and decorating
What Will You Bring
- Experience in grounds maintenance including mowing, trimming, hedge cutting and general gardening, basic general handy man skills
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and working in a safe manner
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
Who We Are?
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.