Chef de Partie / CDP - The Cricketers, Horsell, Woking, GU21 4XB
We are recruiting for an ambitious, hard-working Chef de Partie looking for training and career progression in a fresh-food operation.
Barons Pub Company is a successful, family-friendly, independent pub group, who are passionate about its people. At Barons we are proud to serve great food and drink and deliver exceptional hospitality and customer service. We have 10 thriving sites located in lovely settings across Surrey and Berkshire. We are looking to recruit like-minded Hospitality professionals, who want to work in a motivated, challenging and ever evolving company.
- Up to £10.50 an hour, plus tronc tips (approx. £50 a week)
- Training opportunities to further your career to Junior Sous
- Staff discount card, safety shoes/discounted uniform and meals whilst on duty
- Nest pension contributions and holiday pay
- A good work/life balance - 2 days off
- Taking ownership of the section you are allocated - prepping, cooking, plating dishes to the Company specifications
- To maintain the highest standard of food preparation, cooking and storage at the site
- Take an active role in cost reduction, control of resources and portion control
- Working in line with Barons' (and legal) Food Safety, Health & Safety requirements, policies and procedures - effectively contributing to maintaining a safe working environment
- Effectively communicating with the Kitchen and FOH teams
- Assisting with the mentoring and training of Commis Chefs and Kitchen Porters
- Working with the Head Chef to meet Barons key business objectives: that the site will be run professionally, profitably, efficiently, and compliantly
Barons success has been firmly built through its people. We provide a culture where everyone is given the opportunity to meet their potential, and develop their behaviours, skills and knowledge through our Barons Training Academy. Developing leadership competencies that enable individuals to grow, is how we are able to deliver our high standards of food and drink service. All successful candidates will be given the opportunity to achieve qualifications whilst working in their role.
We have been recognised in the London Stock Exchange '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain' report, which showcases the UK's most dynamic and fastest growing companies. All of our Pubs have 5 star hygiene ratings and excellent TripAdvisor reports.