The Cricketers on the Green – www.thecricketersonthegreen.co.uk
Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Grosvenor pubs and Inns?
We are looking for an experienced Bar and Waiting Supervisor to, to join our progressive and motivated team at The Cricketers on the Green, located in the beautiful village of Pirbright with live-In accommodation and walking distance to Brookwood train station.
The Cricketers offers a great menu with fine and hearty food created by our chefs from ethically sourced menus, and a variety of handpicked wines, beers and spirits perfectly poured by our bartenders, an extensive wine list and a range of beer and craft ales. Our clientele is spoilt for choice with a variety of seating options from the Italian style terrace to the main restaurant and an inviting yurt for afternoon tea and events.
You will be an enthusiastic leader who shares our passion for great service. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the front of house team being the face of our brand, ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience every time.
- Hourly wage of £9.00 to £10.00 per hour
- Share of gratuities circa £7,000 per annum, paid monthly
Other support to you
- Free meals on duty
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- 3% maximum pension contribution
- Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
- Our new induction programme and Career Path offers structured development and career progression, supporting in being ready for new opportunities within a growing business
- Monthly & annual ‘Shining Star’ nominations and awards
- Regular social events, familiarisation trips and in-house team competitions
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more…
- Involvement in our charity days and events
- Refer a friend and earn up to £1,000
What we need from you
- A passion for great food and drink. We want our people to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh food and array of drinks we offer
- A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
- An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
- Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
- A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and your team members
- Motivation skills to be able to support with developing others and to be able to create and bond a team together
- Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
- Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
- To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
- Ambition and drive to become an expert on our products, promotions and competitions
- The ability to take the lead when necessary and have the experience to ensure the front of house operation runs smoothly