Spa Trainer and New Business Support - Bamford
Our Bamford family is growing, and we are looking for a talented and passionate Spa Trainer and New Business Support to join our Wholesale team in South Kensington, London.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, competitive salary DOE.
Reporting to the New Business Development Manager in this exciting dual role you will play an integral part in supporting all day-to-day responsibilities of the Bamford Wholesale accounts and train and develop our international partnership Spa and Retail teams.
- Responding to our current and new business client queries on orders and liaising with the relevant internal teams
- Liaising with our Production and Marketing teams to ensure all relevant collateral is prepared and shared and with existing partners and available for new potential business opportunities.
- Preparing client presentations and materials, including PowerPoint and sales displays
- Working closely with the distribution team to ensure the appropriate flow of product and orders to the retail network
- Collating all relevant information to ensure smooth registration of products in all territories
- Keeping all new and existing account information updated and ensuring the Distribution and Finance teams are aware of any account changes
- Completing all New Line forms for our retail and ecommerce partners
- Deliver national and international training to our spa and retail partners ensuring Bamford is represented to the brand guidelines
- Ensure all partners are contacted frequently and all treatment and new product updates are communicated
Essential Skills & Requirements
As our Spa Trainer & New Business Support, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- A qualified Therapist with either NVQ/SVQ Level 3 or equivalent (e.g. ITEC/BETEC/CIDESCO) and a minimum 2 years spa experience
- A training or business development background would be an advantage
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Analytical with fluency in excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation/PowerPoint skills
- A positive, enthusiastic and flexible individual with a can-do attitude
- A team-player willing to use own initiative and multi-task.
- A genuine interest and passion for wellness/well-being/holistic approach
- Must be able to travel internationally when required
- Good use of the English language, written and verbal
- Highly professional, and ability to act as an ambassador for Bamford
- 33 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% Bamford & Daylesford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- Complimentary treatment every year
- 2 complimentary in studio classes every year
- Complimentary online classes
- Long Service Awards
- Quarterly Employee Awards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- About the Company
Bamford is a way of life. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. Everything that we do, make and craft connects us to nature and our surroundings. We source the finest natural fibres and materials for our clothing and homeware collections and turn to the power of natural active botanicals to create our skincare and body ranges.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details