Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine, if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when welcoming and serving our guests in our stunning restaurants. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team working in our great restaurants at heart of our neighbourhoods with some very cute dogs, did we mention we're dog friendly?
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- Up to 28 days holidays.
- Pension plan.
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel.
- Offer part time (15 hours) and full time (35 hours) opportunities (no zero hour contracts here).
What you will be doing? :
- Incredible barista skills, with a passion for good coffee and quality food and drinks.
- Retail savvy
- Be able to manage multiple tickets at once.
- Have a passion for delivering SWAG guest experiences.
- Charm your guest ensuring that SWAG service is provided.
- Be able to manage a busy section in a fast-paced environment.
- Enhance your guests experience via exceptional knowledge of our Megan's menu.
Are you our next Megan's Team Member?
- You will be an enthusiastic and hands-on, eager to create SWAG guest experience to make the nations most loved neighbourhood restaurant.
- Have a passion for great coffee and fresh food made with quality ingredients
- Results driven attitude towards service and hospitality?
- Be a flexible and hard-working team player
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.