Head Cleaner – Bamford Wellness Spa
A full-time contract, based on 40 hours per week, £25,000 per annum.
Our Bamford Wellness Spa is devoted to nurturing the mind, body & spirit. Our holistic approach is based around our heartfelt connection with nature. A nourishing space for self-reflection & rejuvenation, the space offers yoga, meditation & a range of holistic based treatments.
We are looking for a professional and experienced Head Cleaner to join us at our beautiful Bamford Wellness Spa in the Cotswolds.
Shifts will include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Skills & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Assistant Spa Manager and managing a team of 3 Spa Cleaners you will ensure excellent and exacting standards throughout the Spa. Your team will provide the highest level of cleanliness whilst delivering outstanding customer service to our clients.
With previous management or supervisory experience, you will need to be a confident leader building a professional, smooth and efficient department.
You will be confident handling any queries and complaints when around the Spa, be presentable, reliable and punctual, have excellent communication skills with a pleasant personality.
- Keeping all Spa facilities, including the wet spa, front & back of house areas clean and well maintained at all times (deep cleaning required after hours).
- Ability to support the team and actively train and engage.
- Perform and document routine inspections and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
- Responsibility of the safe use and storage of all cleaning products and chemicals as per COSHH regulations.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or need for repair.
- Making sure all treatment rooms and changing rooms are immaculately clean and well stocked with towels, robes and slippers.
- Assist and coordinate with front of house staff in providing services to guests.
- Implement best standards and procedures in the spa and guest and staff areas.
- A Spa background is not essential but preferred.
- Flexibility: this is a 7 day a week operation, so shifts include evenings and weekends. (Including out of hours work)
Our tranquil retail space offers beautifully considered clothing, bath and body and homeware and our healthy organic Orchard café allows guests to relax and unwind and sample our menu created by our in-house nutritional chef with a focus on wholegrain, fresh, organic, balanced, local and seasonal foods.
A truly amazing place to work.
We provide all our employees with in-depth training and knowledge to help provide our guests with outstanding customer service and a unique experience.
- Career progression
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% Daylesford and Bamford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- Two complimentary studio classes every month
- One complimentary Bamford treatment every quarter
- Refer a friend (recruitment) scheme – up to £1000!
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Footwear allowance and uniform provided.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.