We are looking for a friendly and experienced part time bar tender with at least 2 years experience in slinging delicious cocktails.
About the Venue & The Group
Bobby Fitzpatrick is a fun neighbourhood rum cocktail bar. We pride ourselves on our warm, friendly service and delicious cocktails & food. We are an easy going close-knit team/family and we enjoy a fun & efficient working environment, but also encourage having beers or doing fun sports stuff outside of work.
ULG (Urban Leisure Group) is a group of 8 bars and restaurants across London, each with its own unique personality. We are a young, fast growing company that is dedicated to our mission of creating great neighbourhood spaces, and healthy businesses so we can give back to our people, our community and our world. We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn, develop and grow in a diverse culture based on respect, equality and inclusion.
What's in it for you?
- 10ph + tronc + venue discounts (rising to £10.50 ph after probation)
- Flexible pattern working 2 or 3 shifts across weekends and evenings 5pm - 2.30am
- 28 days holiday and an additional days holiday for each year of service
- A clear path for progression with defined training at each level.
- Meals provided on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues.
- Access to the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Program (free, impartial advice and support for any work/life issue)
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team outings and parties, supplier visits and wine trips.
- A great working environment and becoming part of creative, diverse and inclusive culture
You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply
We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you want to work with ULG. Good luck!
Please note: ‘we’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying’