We are looking for friendly, confident bar staff who get excited about delicious food and drink and love giving great hospitality.
About the Venue & The Group
Alice House West Hampstead is an easy going but busy neighbourhood social, serving fresh seasonal food, craft beer, wine and cocktails.
ULG (Urban Leisure Group) is a group of 8 bars and restaurants across London, each with its own unique personality. We are a young, fast growing company, dedicated to its mission of creating great neighbourhood spaces, and healthy businesses so we can give back to our people, our community and our world. We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn, develop and grow in a diverse culture based on respect, equality and inclusion.
What's in it for you?
- £10ph + tronc (rising to 10.5 after probation)
- 28 days holiday and an additional days holiday for each year of service
- A clear path for progression with defined training at each level.
- Meals provided on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues.
- Access to the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Program (free, impartial advice and support for any work/life issue)
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team outings and parties, supplier visits and wine trips.
- A great working environment and becoming part of creative, diverse and inclusive culture
6 months experience and a love of food, drink and people is a must!
We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you want to work with ULG. Good luck!
You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply
Please note: ‘we’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying’