Front of House Receptionist
We know more often than not the guest experience starts with you. That’s why to work as part of our Front of House team you will know we only get one chance at creating a first impression, we only deliver our best, and we do it always.
The reception desk is often the first port of call for any general enquiry. We welcome any guest interaction and see it as an opportunity to shine and deliver exceptional service. With guest satisfaction at the forefront of what we do, you will ensure our guests receive a warm welcome and the highest customer service as soon as they step foot through our doors.
Some other responsibilities include;
- Greeting guests with a warm welcome and ensuring a courteous and efficient process of checking-in, completing the correct registration procedure including offering a tour where appropriate and explaining the welcome pack.
- Providing comprehensive information about our property and ensuring our guests have all the information they need for their say or visit.
- Deal with any guest queries or changes.
- Support the making of reservations where needed.
- Act as an excellent communicator and ensure all departments are aware of any changes that are requested.
- Ensure we work to the highest standards of financial and data security.
- Making reservations as required for business guests booking via third party, for walk in guests and supporting regular guests with bookings.
- Promote Return Vouchers to guests in house and assist them with purchasing them upon departure.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform