Sales & Events Coordinator – Coylumbridge Hotel
Apply now and you could be working at The Coylumbridge Hotel! Set in a 65-acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, the hotel is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round.
Transportation is provided between the Hotel and Aviemore Train Station for shifts (Subject to position)
Live in Accommodation is also provided for the role if required
The Coylumbridge Hotel is also a popular choice for Conference, Events & Weddings and we are looking to recruit a Sales & Events Coordinator.
As Sales & Events Coordinator, you will be required to;
- Oversee the wedding and tour group email accounts
- Organise and plan upcoming weddings and events
- Using our profile on UK Bride to push for more weddings
- Carrying out wedding and event show-arounds
- Creating and sending out function instructions to the relevant teams
- Liaising with other departments to ensure all areas are covered for the clients
- Attending Planning meetings
- Overseeing the Facebook Page and ensuring effective social media presence
- Keeping all files up to date with all relevant paperwork carried out
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as a Sales & Events Coordinator, ideally within the Hotel industry. You will communicate effectively with other managers, staff and guests.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Live in Accommodation
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Coylumbridge Hotel are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Coylumbridge Hotel will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.