Receptionist – Palace Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Palace Hotel, Buxton! The Palace Hotel is a large 186-bedroom hotel that has conference rooms that can accommodate up to 250 people, making us the best venue for hosting conferences, meetings and special events. The Palace Hotel Buxton has 186 rooms and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Receptionist onto the team.
As Receptionist you will be required to;
- Check in and checkout guests and groups effectively.
- Maximise room sales and to promote food and beverage facilities.
- Provide information to guests on all hotel products and services.
- Carry out cash handling, balancing floats.
- Answer telephone enquiries and take messages.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and well-presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service. Knowledge of Hotel Booking systems would be advantageous.
Visit our website and look at our stunning landmark hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity to work in an exciting fast paced environment!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.