Bar & Waiting roles available - Norton House Hotel & Spa, Newbridge, Edinburgh
We are looking for Casual Waiting Bar & Waiting staff to join our team at Norton House Hotel & Spa for the busy summer season to support us with our forthcoming weddings & events.
This role will involve working on our function bars and supporting with food service as part of a team.
Candidates will need to be available between Friday & Sunday and some mid week shifts may also be available.
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
What’s in it for you:
• An opportunity to gain some work experience in a professional environment working alongside a friendly team of people. All our waiting team members are paid hourly with any overtime paid
• All our waiting team members are paid hourly with any overtime paid plus a share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• Delicious meals on duty
• Holiday pay accrued based on the hours you work - either to be taken or paid at the end of your seasonal contract
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner
Norton House Hotel & Spa is a 4AA Red Star Hotel with 83 bedrooms, restaurant, bar and a variety of function and events spaces making it a popular wedding venue. It has an award winning Health Club & Spa for our local members and Hotel guests to enjoy.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.