Laundry Manager - Hook
The ideal candidate will be familiar with working with industrial washing machines/dryers, and working in a similar environment previously. To also manage the hotel’s laundry department to ensure through efficient rostering, staffing levels and working procedures that the department performs to its full potential.
An excellent opportunity to work with departments and collaborate with Senior Managers across the Hotel. Be creative and organised with managing staff uniform for all departments.
Laundry Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the laundry team provides operational departments with sufficient linen to meet their requirements on a daily basis
- To be aware of the hotel’s occupancy and in-house activities, and to arrange for adequate staffing levels and shift patterns to meet the demand for clean linen.
- To process guest laundry, dry cleaning and ironing to the highest standards and within the time limits advertised in the guest directories.
- To process staff uniforms sent out to the dry cleaners, carry out or initiate repairs to maintain standards of appearance.
- To train staff to be pro-active when dealing with enquiries from guests for laundry and dry cleaning services.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Hotel:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals – this could be you!
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff and offer a great range of benefits:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed