Restaurant Manager - Hook
The role will include leading the team through the relevant training, and development of all Restaurant staff. To ensure all training records including Health & Safety are kept up to date. We are looking for an organised and efficient Manager who can engage and motivate the team to deliver exceptional customer service to our guests, and think creatively about how to ensure all standards are being delivered.
An opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic & driven individual who will help us to take the Oak Room Restaurant to a 3 rosette experience along with our F&B team and Head Chef Mike Lloyd.
Restaurant Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest quality of guest service in the Restaurant with the aim to at all times exceed expectations and maintain our 4 Red Star status by aiming for a five Red Star standard.
- To be a pivotal and charismatic figurehead in the lounges, carrying out the role of “host” along with the senior management team.
- To manage the smooth and efficient organisation of the Restaurant, responding quickly and effectively to guest expectations and consumer trends.
- Overseeing all Restaurant operations ensuring not only the highest standards of service but outstanding product knowledge.
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador for the hotel and the wider Elite group in all your business relationships, at all times setting the highest standards of leadership, integrity and commitment.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals – this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels – where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed