Golf Breaks & Event Sales Co-ordinator - Warwick, Warwickshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Golf Breaks & Event Sales Co-Ordinator at The Warwickshire Golf & Country Club.
Opened in 1994, The Warwickshire consists of a 4 star hotel that comprises of 56 bedrooms over two floors, two superb 18 Hole Championship Courses which are located in the middle of 456 flowing acres of Warwickshire countryside.
The exquisite surroundings also include a state-of-the-art health & fitness gym, a beautiful Swimming Pool and Spa area, and a timetable of Studio classes for Group Exercise.
Facilities include a Health Club Bar and Golf Members Bar & Restaurant and extensive conference and banqueting facilities with up to 220 covers.
This position is crucial in the present day and the future success of the club.
You will come from a 4-star plus establishment with experience of sizeable, busy operations.
Would suit current hotel reservationist or receptionist looking for a step into Events.
Responsible for handling Golf break enquiries & event bookings to include
Golf days, Conferences and Special Events from initial enquiry through to
proposal, contract, function sheet, invoicing and post-event follow up.
Required skills / experience:
- Previous experience of golf days, conferences and special event sales administration would be an advantage
- Previous experience of the Guestline/Reslynx Hotel PMS System would be an advantage.
- Computer literate essential
- Experience of working to deadlines with high levels of attention to detail
- Target driven
- Willing to occasionally work outside of office hours if required, to conduct show rounds, planning meetings and to attend familiarisation visits
- Excellent interpersonal, administration and organisational skills
- Outgoing and confident personality