Conference and Banqueting Manager - Hook
To control and manage the operation of the Banqueting Department maintaining maximum quality standards and ensuring total guest satisfaction. Provide the highest standard of service required by the conference customers of the hotel, controlling and managing the Conference and Banqueting department to ensure the smooth, efficient and problem free organisation of any event.
Conference and Banqueting Manager Key Attributes:
- Have excellent people management skills– the ability to train, develop, motivate and recruit a team of staff.
- Provide the highest standard of service required by the conference customers of the hotel.
- To control and manage the Conference and Banqueting department to ensure the smooth, efficient organisation of any event including weddings, private dinners, seminars, party nights or product launches.
- To at all times exceed client expectations to ensure an excellent customer rapport is developed and repeat business achieved.
- In liaison with the Events Manager and other HODs be pro-active in the anticipation of potential problems thus ensuring the smooth running of all functions.
- To be a pivotal and charismatic figurehead for the department ensuring the highest levels of hospitality are achieved. To manage the smooth and efficient organisation of the Banqueting team responding quickly and effectively to guest expectations and customer needs.
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador for the hotel and the wider Elite group in all your business relationships at all times setting the highest standards of leadership, integrity and commitment.
- To perform Duty Management shifts as required by the senior management ensuring that you are accessible and effectively providing a presence throughout the hotel interacting with guests, staff and suppliers.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.