Lounge & Bar Manager - Hook
Be responsible for overseeing all Food and Beverage operations in the Lounge, Bar & Terrace - a very busy focal point to the Hotel. To provide the highest quality of guest service with the aim at all times to exceed customer expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction, maximize repeat custom and maintain quality standards. To maximise revenue, control rotas, holidays and recruitment as required leading a well trained, motivated & successful team.
Lounge & Bar Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest quality of guest service in relation to the Bar and Lounge Department with the aim to at all times exceed expectations and maintain our 4 red star status by aiming for a five red star standard
- To manage the smooth and efficient organisation of the Bar and Lounge Department by ensuring all guests receive a prompt and efficient room, lounge and bar service which adheres to our hotel standard.
- Use your creative skills to design and deliver menus - This would depend on the function, guest or time of the year. Offering the Guest an exception experience when ordering Cocktails.
- Creating Menus that our guests will love and remember
- Ensure any ordering and reporting is done as a Senior Manager in the Hotel - ordering specifically for the Lounge & Bar team.
- Ensure you manage and control liquer costs at all times
- Work with our exectuive Head Chef on the Lounge & Bar menu
- To perform occasional Duty Management shifts as required by the senior management ensuring that you are accessible and effectively providing a presence throughout the hotel interacting with guests, staff and suppliers.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff and offer a great range of benefits:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed