General Manager - London
Ambitious? Commercially focused? Up for taking the reins at one of the capital’s coolest gyms? Sounds like you could be a great fit for Gymbox’s General Manager roles.
Whether you’re a training nut, regular raver, lively Londoner, or just have a cheeky rebellious streak… you’ll already know all about Gymbox. And if you don’t? You’re in for one sweaty ride. Eleven locations-strong and just warming up, we’re not your run-of-the-treadmill gym. We’re the ones who brought the craziest classes, best gear, sexiest clubs, and most challenging workouts to the capital. So, imagine what we could do for your work life…
Meet our legendary Management team
Loads of companies say they value their people. But at Gymbox, we ARE our people. That cheeky personality? The work hard, play hard spirit? Those 7-days-a-week party vibes? It doesn’t come from nowhere. It’s all down to the epic individuals we put in club – and our management team brings the best out of them all. Bossing team development, business objectives and daily running of London’s best gyms is no small task. But with their passion, plate-spinning and leadership, they’re the key to our industry-defining fitness experience.
So, what will you be getting up to as General Manager?
- Own responsibility for everything important in club – from commercial, ops and studio product to service, experience and building teams. Head. Honcho. City.
- Pour your passion for people development into everyone on your team
- Become fully versed in all things product, process and brand related
- Be a full-time hype-artist pumping up members, workmates and… well, everyone
- Be an all-star ambassador, living and breathing all things Gymbox. < V important.
What we’re after
Well, obviously you need to be an amazing natural leader. We’ll also need to see experience in a similar role because our clubs deserve the safest pairs of hands. Things like great communication skills, self-starting mindset, being up for a challenge and having a positive, can-do attitude are also absolute musts. But that doesn’t mean we can’t start developing skills you never even knew you had. After all, we do love to train.
What’s in it for you
But enough about what we want, how about you? Well as well as giving you sweaty DJ-sound tracked haven a million miles from a crushing 9-5, you’ll enjoy:
- Starting salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- Bonus potential: £16,000 per year + uncapped overage bonus
- Chance to climb the ladder in a fast-growing (and proper fun) company
- Access to education, company-funded skills and in-house training
- Discounts and perks, loyalty holiday scheme, party invitations, your birthday off!
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Free linked membership at the best Gyms in London and a +1 after six months