Night Manager - Hook
To manage the hotel as Duty Manager, and to extend the hotel’s customer services to guests during the night, safeguarding the hotel’s property for the welfare of guests and employees.
The role will include night shifts working on your own and so will be trained in all aspects of the front office including reception, so that you are able to assist any late arrivals/early departures. This role has the opportunity to develop as part of a close knit team. Hospitality experience would be ideal, but not essential.
Job Title Key Responsibilities:
- To oversee and co-ordinate the activities of the night operational departments to high standards of service and to organise guests’ specials requests, and to update guest history
- To ensure guest arrivals and check-outs are dealt with to the same high standards as during the day, i.e. escorting them to their rooms, delivery and collection of luggage, car parking et
- To ensure that employees on night duty are aware of all functions, conferences and activities in the hotel in order to enable them to be able to advise and assist if/when required
- To ensure that all guests enquiries, comments, complaints and praise are dealt with efficiently and recorded in the comment book and relayed to the General Manager.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff and offer a great range of benefits:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed