Leisure Club Manager - Stoke on Trent
Outstanding? Focused on delivering great service and memorable experiences? So are we.
It’s entirely conceivable that you haven’t heard of You Fit Health Club’s before. We aren’t yet one of the huge players in the gym and leisure club space, currently with 22 clubs across the UK, and growing. Based at Holiday Inn Stoke-on-Trent, as a Leisure Club Manager with You Fit Health Club, you will be part of a small team that offers individuals at Senior Fitness or Supervisory level, to take that next step into management of their own club. It goes without saying that you’ll have a genuine interest in wellness, health & fitness!
What will I be responsible for as a Leisure Club Manager?
As clichéd as it sounds, as a Leisure Club Manager you'll constantly want to find innovative ways to put a smile on your members face. You’ll need to ensure that you and your team add a positive dimension to hotel guests stay and an engaging visit for your members.
As a Leisure Club Manager, you will be responsible for effectively managing the You Fit Leisure Club within the Holiday Inn Stoke-on-Trent, and your role will include:
- Attraction and retention of members
- Remaining up to date with industry and competitor trends
- Ensuring achievement of sales, retention and financial targets
- Recruiting, on-boarding, developing and leading an outstanding team
- Designing, managing and supporting delivery of programmes for members
- Ensuring compliance with operating standards and Health & Safety regulations
- Overseeing maintenance of equipment and premises.
Is this Leisure Club Manager role right for me?
You will be a motivated and confident leader who is commercially driven and has the ability to see how the details matter, making constant, small changes to make your club the best it can be. Most importantly though, you will love building rapport with your members and understanding their motivations and offering support.
You may already be an established Club Manager, but this role would also be a great next step for someone in a Deputy or Senior Fitness/Supervisory role who is passionate about their own development. It is essential that you hold a recognised Health & Fitness qualification, however - if you additionally have a Pool Plant Operators qualification, Pool Lifeguard and First Aid at Work certificate - this would place you at an advantage.
What's in it for me?
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn’t just about work)
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
- International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family
- Progression and room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
- Flexible attitude and working hours.