General Manager - Clitheroe
EVERYMAN CLITHEROE – GENERAL MANAGER
I’M GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE.
Lights. Camera. ACTION! Do you want to be part of the revolution that’s redefining cinema?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Clitheroe venue for a General Manager to lead our vibrant and friendly team.
As a General Manager, you will be a true leader, inspiring the team to deliver a memorable Everyman experience to all our customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity that allows you to develop your career within a fast-expanding business with a culture entirely centered around its people.
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO.
As one of the fastest-growing cinema companies in Europe, Everyman is changing the way in which people experience the magic of cinema. Whether it be enjoying the company of friends in our stylish venues, indulging in a movie with a freshly baked pizza, a glass of wine and the comfort of a sofa, or attending one of our specially curated events or Q&As, we aim to make every experience with Everyman one-of-a-kind through good old-fashioned hospitality done our way.
GO AHEAD. MAKE MY DAY.
The successful General Manager will receive:
- Up to up to £38,000 per annum, dependent on experience;
- Quarterly bonus scheme (up to 30% of salary annually);
- Complimentary cinema tickets for you and your buddies, as well as 50% off all food and drink;
- 30% Sony discount;
- Various employee welfare initiatives;
- Epic staff events and team socials;
- An informal, innovative and collaborative culture;
- A very good reason to get out of bed in the morning.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
As our General Manager, you will have full autonomy to drive the business to achieve long-term profitability and be responsible for making sure your venue performs to the best of it’s abilities, with you will need:
- To be a passionate and dynamic leader, who can train and motivate a team to ensure delivery of exceptional service to all the guests whilst maintaining commercial and operational excellence of the venue.
- Have full confidence in the running all aspects of the complex businesses and have full P&L accountability.
- Have a sharp understanding of business finance in order to maximize sales and exceed KPI targets.
- Work closely with the operations team to maximize service delivery opportunities and in turn, ensure the continued success of the cinema.
HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID.
Successful General Manager candidates will:
- Have a genuine passion for hospitality and ensuring that the teams they lead and work in share this.
- Possess a huge personality and are not afraid to use it.
- A love for food, drink, customer service and, above all else, people.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with bags of business savvy and self-drive.
- Have previous experience as a Venue or General Manager and a background in customer service focused hospitality
YOU TALKIN’ TO ME?
Interested? Then apply today to begin your career with Everyman Cinema!
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and provide proof of your right to work in the UK