Are you passionate about food?
Do you have the creative flair to deliver in your own section of the kitchen?
As a Chef de Partie, you will manage any section in the kitchen, with varied responsibilities from preparing, cooking, and presenting those high-quality dishes. Your passion is on a plate created with innovation, flair and expertise.
What will I do?
Owning your section, you will prepare, cook, and present dishes to the highest standard
Work closely with the front of house team to ensure our guests have a memorable dining experience
Keep up to date with the latest trends and using your innovative ideas to create and produce weekly specials on the menu
Support and mentor any commis/apprentice chefs working alongside you in the team
Ensure all areas of the kitchen are clean & sanitised, before/during/after shifts
Is this the role for me?
- A love for food delivery, creating your passion on a plate
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced kitchen environment, at a similar level with appropriate qualifications to support
- Can demonstrate a professional, friendly, and helpful attitude towards guests and colleagues
- Able to work on own initiative as well as working within a team
- Due to the nature of the role and the industry, flexibility is required to working hours as weekend and evening work will be required
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4* properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.