Are you passionate about food and providing an outstanding customer experience?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced role where 2 days are never the same?
As Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will support the F&B Management team with the day to day running of the F&B outlets across the hotel. Supervising the service of food, wine and other beverages and providing guests with a great experience.
What will I do?
- Preparation of the F&B outlets for service, following company standards and procedures
- Knowledgeable about food & drink content to be able to advise guests when they are placing orders
- Provide a friendly, courteous and discreet service
- Supervision of food, wine & beverages
- Ensure staffing levels to accommodate requirements
- Deal with any issues and complaints which may arise
- Support with stock taking, ordering and maintenance of equipment
- Deputise for F&B Management team in their absence
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in an F&B role, Meetings & Events, Banqueting, etc.
- Relevant qualifications in either food service management, hospitality management
- Supervisory/Management experience
- Up to date knowledge of F&B trends and best practice
- Good knowledge of wines & spirits
- Passionate about good quality food and providing an outstanding guest experience
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4*properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.