We are currently looking for hard working and enthusiastic bar backs to join the team on a full time basis working 40 hours per week. You will assist our busy team with the smooth operation of the bar ensuring the area is clean, tidy and fully stocked ready for service. This role will require full flexibility to work a variety of different shifts including weekends and late shifts.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a real flair and passion for the hospitality industry striving for 100% customer satisfaction
- Be attentive and proactive, the ability to respond quickly to needs of the customer and managers.
- An impeccable appearance with an engaging personality
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills.
- An eye for detail
- Hard working
- Able to cope under pressure
- Wish to progress further within the hospitality industry
What we can offer you
- 25% discounted dining at Genting restaurants
- Generous Health Cash Plan- Level 1 is company funded
- Various online discounts including dining, parking, travel, leisure, retail
- Employee Assistance Programme; free 24 hour counselling service
- Staff social fund + company funded events
- Range of flexible benefits available
- Career progression opportunities & full training and support