Beauty Therapist - Tring, Hertfordshire
If you’re looking for a change and want to join a friendly team who are both professional & passionate about all aspects of the Spa and Beauty Industry then it’s time to apply!
Are you passionate, reliable, a team player, customer focused, professional and friendly? Do you like learning new things? We are looking for an experienced but adaptable Beauty Therapist to join our team.
As well as performing great treatments with excellent attention to detail. The ideal applicant needs to be adaptable and happy to follow our procedures to maintain a clean and tidy working environment.
The role will include greeting clients, carrying out a range of face and body treatments as well as occasionally covering the spa reception desk.
To apply you must be a fully qualified NVQ level 3 beauty therapist or equivalent. ESPA and Jessica trained is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
What can you offer?
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to carry out a variety of treatments demonstrating confidence which include; massage, waxing, manicures and pedicures
- The spa will be operational seven days a week so flexibility with evening and weekend work is required.
- Knowledge of spa booking systems an advantage
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant wishing to progress within their career and grow with an exciting new spa.
What can we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) and 33 days after 3 years’ service
- Discounts on hotel stays, treatments and products
- Free meal provided on duty
- Free onsite parking
- Uniform provided
- Shakespeare tickets
- Further NVQ Training
- Recommend a friend