Management Opportunities - Billericay
Role: Management Opportunities / General Manager / Assistant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager / Assistant General Manager / Manager on Duty/ Immediate start / Competitive rates
At ASK Italian our mission is simple, we want people to do more than eat Italian food, we want them to eat like an Italian - to enjoy the entire experience, escaping from the day to day, connecting with friends and family and of course enjoying great Italian food.
If you're passionate and enthusiastic about Italy, Italian food and culture, this could be the start of something special. We respect the people we serve, we drive family values and love the environment we work in.
As a Manager we will ASK you to:
- Work to drive sales and grow the business.
- Inspire a passion for delivering great Italian food and culture within your team.
- Develop, coach and support members of your team to deliver excellent standards of service, and lead by example.
- Work to deliver on targets and company standards, to ensure the restaurant is always firing on all cylinders and ready for showtime.
As a Manager we will ASK that you:
- Have management or supervisor experience from within a branded restaurant.
- Have an undying passion for people and food.
- Are a people person, who enjoys driving and coaching your team to success.
As a Manager you'll get:
- Extremely competitive rates of pay.
- Fantastic training and a great opportunity for career development.
- Subsidised Team Menu.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi.
- Management Leadership programme.
The key to all of this success is the ASK Factor - meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar...? And, with amazing training (including our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme) we're also a fantastic place to grow.
So come join us, and be a part of our family!