Bartender - Granger & Co.Clerkenwell
Are you a bartender who can mix a mean martini, muddle a magical mojito and cure a hangover with a brilliant Bloody Mary?
Then you are the perfect bartender for Granger & Co. and you need apply to work with us.
At Granger & Co we are different.
So what do we give our superb bartenders:
- Exceptional Monthly incentives
- Opportunities to complete your WSET– offering both support and guidance
- An extra day of holiday for every year of service after two years of working with the company
- A real work-life balance – healthy minds & healthy hearts!
- English courses provided – we support everyone
- All meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome
- A bottle of Riesling on your birthday – hopefully you’ll share it with the rest of us!
- 50% staff discount for you to use within all four of our excellent restaurants
Experienced bartender's are what we’re gunning for but we also value:
- Natural talent – we want people-people
- An inspiring barista who raises the bar in customer service
- A passionate approachable individual
We serve classic, freshly prepared, healthy & natural food right through from busy bustling breakfasts to cosy evening candlelit dinners. Across all four of our restaurants we demonstrate a family approach to nurturing our baristas and wanting to see them progress and succeed in our business.
About Granger & Co.
25 years ago, in a sunny little corner cafe in Sydney, the global phenomenon of avocado toast and ricotta hotcakes first began. Self-taught Aussie cook Bill Granger opened his first ever café serving simple fresh flavours and light, healthy plates. Bill quickly earned himself a reputation for his original approach to dining - communal tables and lazy weekend breakfasts. He was declared by the New York Times as “the egg master of Sydney