Assistant Managers - Baldock
Who we are?
Chopstix ARE the UK’s fastest-growing, No.1 Asian Quick Service Restaurant, we consistently deliver a FASTER, FRESHER, TASTIER customer dining experience!
Wok Star Assistant Managers in Chopstix, are part of the leadership team in our restaurants, assisting the General Manager in driving the company's key performance indicators by delivering an exceptional in-store experience, by maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety,
You will lead from the front, working alongside your team, inspiring, and coaching them to ensure that the restaurant delivers on sales while creating a family environment for our customers and teams to enjoy.
Our Assistant Managers have fun. They are enthusiastic, competitive and possess all the key ingredients, which we believe are vital to their success. For every successful recipe you need to have the right stuff – could you be our key missing ingredient?
The Assistant General Manager Secret Recipe
- A gallon of Personality
- A strong dash of “can do” attitude.
- Oodles of Strong Customer Service Experience
- A wok of experience of running a team.
- A dash of commercial acumen
- A strong splash of English
Mix that all together and add a
- A competitive salary
- Full training and support, with the opportunity to learn new skills, develop existing ones & progress within the company.
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company with 50 sites around the UK, with more to open soon.
- Amazing career advancement opportunities!
- The opportunity to work with likeminded people, who are passionate about working as a team to provide our customers with FASTER, FRESHER, TASTIER food & service.
Apply now to join our wonderful team!
What Do I Need to Bring for Interview?
An up-to-date CV, showcasing your work history, experience, and achievements.
Your Best Attitude – we are looking for happy and enthusiastic candidates.
Chopstix Knowledge - learn a little bit about our brand before you arrive.
Are you our missing ingredient?
Yes! THEN PLEASE APPLY NOW!