Spa Manager 6 Months FTC - Chudleigh
Are you our next Spa Manager?
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a 6-Month Fixed Term Contract Spa Manager to join our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Leisure and Span Resort at Finlake.
Finlake is our flagship resort with a customer base that expect nothing but the best and we need an exceptional Spa Manager to lead our team.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests. It is our personal purpose to ensure that our family exists to bring joy to yours.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided (if applicable)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend Reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
As a Spa Manager, you will:
- Supervise all spa operations to ensure smooth provision of day to day services
- Enforce internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the clients and also the employees.
- Oversee marketing and customer relationship management initiatives to achieve targets
- Manage and develop spa team to ensure they achieve their goals and continually develop in their role
- Perform a full range of facial and body treatments according to standards
What Will You Bring
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience desirable
- Advanced Health & Beauty qualification up to level 3 desired
- Proven track record of leading a team and exceeding financial targets
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communications and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented team player with leadership and time management skills
- Customer service, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Elemis training preferred but not essential
A DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Reliable, trustworthy, tactful and able to maintain confidentiality Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.