Reservationist - Luton
As Reservationist you will be joining our dynamic and friendly resort reservations team providing our guests with the very best booking experiences. You will be responsible for ensuring all reservations at this luxury resort hotel are handled in a timely and professional manner. As Reservationist you will ensure that every email or telephone reservation is a positive and memorable experience for our guests. You will be fully familiar with all five star facilities across our historic 1,065 acre estate and will be confident in promoting and recommending these to our guests to enhance their experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to progress your customer service skills in a busy and varied five star environment.
- Enthusiasm, dedication and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- The ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Be very well presented and able to remain calm under pressure
- Previous experience in Reservations or a Customer Service based role
- IT skills and experience with hotel software is desirable but not essential
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
About Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa
Set within 1,065 acres of countryside with the River Lea snaking through the grounds, Luton Hoo is the quintessential English country house hotel. Befitting a location of such historical importance, a stay at the hotel will live long in the memory. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam’s Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include 228 unique bedrooms and suites, luxury spa, 18-hole championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities, shooting school and much more.
Why work at Luton Hoo
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals.
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed