Chef de Partie - Chudleigh
Enhanced Rate of Pay of £14 per hour from 1st June to 30th September 2021!
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a full time Chef de Partie to join our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Leisure and Spa Resort at Finlake.
Finlake is our flagship resort with a customer base that expect nothing but the best and we need an exceptional Chef de Partie to join our team.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations around the UK. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month award
- Annual Golden Palm Award reward
- Refer a Friend Training and Development Opportunities
- ‘Live in’ a possibility
What Will You Do
- Prepare, cook and present dishes within your speciality
- Manage and train commis working with you
- Help the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensure you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
What Will You Bring
- Any of the below
- 14-19 Hospitality & Catering diploma
- City & Guilds diplomas in professional cookery
- A foundation degree in culinary arts
- BTEC HND in professional cookery
- or equivalent
- Any health and safety and food hygiene courses
- Great cooking skills
- An ability to delegate appropriately
- Organisational flair
- A grasp of profit margins
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.