Food and Beverage Assistant - Penzance, Cornwall
Are you our next Food and Beverage Assistant?
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Our Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our growing team at our friendly Praa Sands Holiday Park.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners, and guests. It is our personal purpose to ensure that our family exists to bring joy to yours.
Why Join Us
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25%-50% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided (if applicable)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What You Will Do
- Provide excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
- Take customer orders and deliver food and beverages.
- Make menu recommendations, answer questions and share additional information with guest
What You Will Bring
- Outstanding customer service skills enabling you to integrate effectively as part of a close team
- Relevant experience in the food and license industry
- An eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for working with customers
- Willing to be trained in other areas of the business e.g. in all our food and bar outlets and learn some basic food preparation skills.
- Over 18s required for the bar areas
Who We Are?
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.