Regional Business Manager - Fitness Equipment - Nationwide
I am looking for a regional business manager to work for a leading fitness equipment supplier, the successful candidate can be based anywhere within the UK. Their well-established client base includes many of the leading fitness operators whilst their performance range is installed within the vast majority of the Premiership football and Rugby Union clubs. With a new product range about to be launched this is an excellent time to join the business. The successful candidate will need:
- Extensive experience, passion for or knowledge of the fitness/leisure industry, sports performance market, physio/medical sectors
- Have a deep understanding of the many trends within the fitness industry.
- Have significant experience and success in a similar B2B sales role.
- Be self-motivated and dedicated with a highly credible, professional and consultative sales approach.
- Proactive and confident with new business generation and appointment setting with key decision makers.
- Highly organised in managing every step of the sales cycle, from prospect to customer, involving long lead times and tender processes.
- Cultivating and maintaining existing relationships and partnerships across the territory
- Assisting with the design and installation of products and services.
- Managing and updating the CRM database and meeting activity targets.
- You will need to work independently with minimal supervision to develop and grow revenue sales
- Previous fitness equipment sales experience is desirable but not essential.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 40K with a 6K car allowance, quarterly and annual bonuses and incentives with an anticipated OTE of 65-70K+ along with opportunities for international travel.