Hospitality Assistant - Keswick
- 9.50 per hour
- 40 hours per week, 5 days over 7
We are BaxterStorey, an independent hospitality food service provider operating in the UK, Ireland and Europe specialising in restaurants, cafes, deli bars and exclusive dining rooms for clients and customers in business and industry.
We know that investing in training and development means we can be confident our teams have the skills they need to give our customers a great experience. Our Academies, training and mentoring programmes support our people as they build their careers with us. We give them the skills to provide the best service and hospitality, to help our people be the best they can be.
Situated on the banks of Derwentwater, we are looking for a HospitalityAssistant to join our small, friendly team. We are a busy cafe, restaurant and bar. The ideal candidate will be able to support the FOH team and provide excellent customer service.
Hospitality Assistant benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our Hospitality Assistant?
- Customer Service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Numerate, counting cash may be required
- Good organisation skills
- Reliable and able to work well within a team
Hospitality Assistant requirements:
- Assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- Keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service
- Be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- Project a willing and helpful attitude to customers
- Seek the appropriate knowledge of food items sold throughout catering areas
- Keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!