Maintenance Services Administrator - Chudleigh
Are you our next Maintenance Services Administrator?
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Our Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Services Administrator to join a growing team at our friendly Finlake Holiday Resort. This position is forty hours a week, with eight hour shifts falling between 0800-1630, and will include weekend working on a rolling rota basis. We are recruiting for one full time position. Position available for an immediate start.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests. Finlake Holiday Resort is the largest holiday resort within the Haulfryn Group and offers an amazing range of 5 star holiday accommodation, superb leisure facilities, including a spa, water park and gym, outdoor swimming pool and the delights of Devon on your doorstep.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25%-50% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- Ensure the jobs and associated paperwork are completed in a timely fashion
- Work closely with the Maintenance Manager to allocate team to jobs, order parts and book external contractors.
- Record resolved jobs on the system
- Raise invoice
What Will You Bring
- Relevant administrative experience within a fast-moving environment.
- You should possess a confident telephone manner as well as good written English and exceptional customer service.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in the use of Excel
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in administration, invoicing, raising purchase orders, sourcing and booking suppliers
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Maintenance Services Administrator.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.