BH Live are currently looking for 2 x Customer Service Advisors at Pelhams Park Leisure Centre in Bournemouth
1 x role (15 hrs per week) £7,036.22 per annum
1 x role (31 hrs per week) £14,541.51 per annum.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To offer a high quality customer service ensuring that the customer’s needs are fully met and exceeded in both of times given and information provided.
- Provide a full customer service and assist and advise all customers in a polite and friendly manner, in order to make their visit to the centre an enjoyable experience.
- Work towards assisting the centre in achieving its membership sales targets, by ensuring use of the sales prospecting system and sales processes.
- Collection, control and reconciliation of income in accordance with the centre’s written procedure on cash handling.
- Administer a computerised or manual booking system.
- Administer and maintain membership schemes.
- Assist with the administration of all centres courses, parties and activities
- Present to the public a high personal standard of appearance and presentation in accordance with the centres’ staff charter.
- Assist with general clerical duties including typing, preparation of literature and notices
- Assist with issuing leisure cards.
- Operate switchboard ensuring calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Assist with the review and implementation of new systems applicable to the efficient operation of the customer service area.
- Attend training courses as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain the centre’s cleanliness, in particular all customer service zones.
- To be fully aware and adhere to the Centres’ Normal Operating Procedures and Emergency Action Procedures.
- To have an understanding of Quest and Investors In People and their aims and objectives.
- Regular contact with Centre Manager, Duty Manager and Centre Staff and customers over the phone.
- Flexible approach to rostering
- Any other duty as required by the line manager commensurate with the post