Leisure Cleaner Club - Kent Posting Date
Aug 02, 2021Job Number
Housekeeping & LaundryLocation
Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Ashford Road Bearsted, Maidstone, KENT, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
The impact you'll make
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Clean all areas of the Leisure Club as set out on the Leisure Cleaning Schedule as per the Leisure Club Guidance Manual on MGS
- Ensure all mirrors and glass in the club are clean at all times
- Follow the Marriott cleanliness guide as to cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Deep clean the Steam, Sauna, pool areas on a rotating schedule as per the designated cleaning schedule.
- Showers must be deep cleaned prior to opening or after the Club is closed
- Clean ventilation grills throughout the Leisure Club
- Touch points around the club to be cleaned every 60 minutes per standards.
- Follow allow H&S procedures, especially drawing guest attention to wet areas or slippery surfaces
- Follow the Ecolab cleaning product guide and cleaning protocols
- Remove soiled towels from the Club and replace with new, especially at reception
- Changing rooms should be mopped continuously and shower drains are to be cleaned regularly and whenever is necessary.
- Responsible for the general upkeep of the Leisure Club including replacing and refilling amenities, removing trash and maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Follow Marriott procedures as to the reporting and recording of Lost Property
- Assist with deliveries when required.
- Maintain cleanliness in high usage areas such as changing rooms, showers, poolside.
- Assist with any operational issues within Health & Beauty Spa i.e. towels and toiletries
- To familiarise oneself completely with changing rooms, reception and swimming pool operations and functions
- To develop a hands on approach to the day to day running of the club
- To support with sanitation of other areas of the hotel if required by management
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.