Corporate Finance Analyst 6-Month FTC - Maidenhead
Our Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a 6-Month Fixed Term Contract Corporate Finance Analyst to join our growing team at our friendly support office in Maidenhead.
The Corporate Finance Analyst will support with financial modelling, appraisals and assessments across several key projetcs including development, M&A and corporate finance activity.
Haulfryn is one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests. Finlake Holiday Resort is the largest holiday resort within the Haulfryn Group and offers an amazing range of 5 star holiday accommodation, superb leisure facilities, including a spa, water park and gym, outdoor swimming pool and the delights of Devon on your doorstep.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 50% off food and drink and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- 25% off leisure activities at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided (if applicable)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- Support the Head of Strategic Planning & Business Development across several key projects running concurrently over the coming months, to help ensure successful delivery of those projects
- Preparation of project financial models, including appraisals, corporate models and returns calculations
- Assessing group activities such as developments, M&A, financing and investments, against various financial and non-financial KPIs, in an effective, comprehensive and useful manner
- Maintain key relationships within the group, and with certain key third-party stakeholders, to ensure that all needs are understood and met, and all information flows are preserved effectively
What Will You Bring
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA) and education to degree level desirable
- Several years of experience in supporting decision making in businesses through the use of financial models
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
- Ability to work through detail, while always considering the strategic implications
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Comfortable and proficient presenting to senior stakeholders
- Some experience of the holiday park and residential park home industry may be an advantage, but is not a requirement for this role
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations in the UK.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.